These are the colours that define the social web in 2020. Most of the colours come directly from the logos of their respective brands.
To see more colours from the same website, click “more (name) colours”. If we have missed any social media colours, please let us know in the comments.
RGB: 59, 89, 152
More Facebook colours
RGB: 85, 172, 238
More Twitter colours
RGB: 85, 172, 238
More TikTok colours
|YouTube Red (updated 2017)
RGB: 255, 0, 0
More YouTube new logo colours
RGB: 0, 123, 181
|Instagram Red Orange
RGB: 233, 89, 80
More Instagram new logo colours
RGB: 77, 194, 71
RGB: 203, 32, 39
RGB: 255, 252, 0
RGB: 168, 36, 0
RGB: 0, 126, 229
RGB: 255, 0, 132
|Tumblr Dark Turquoise
RGB: 50, 80, 109
RGB: 69, 102, 142
RGB: 170, 212, 80
More Vimeo colours
|Foursquare Logo Blue
RGB: 0, 114, 177
RGB: 0, 228, 97
RGB: 0, 0, 0
RGB: 23, 105, 255
RGB: 255, 102, 0
RGB: 255, 69, 0
More Reddit colours
RGB: 221, 75, 57
RGB: 0, 191, 143
Have we missed a website you want included? Please let us know in the comments below!
9 December, 2020
Moved old social networks to the bottom. Added TikTok Pink and full TikTok Color Palette.
2 April, 2017
Added Reddit Orange and a full Reddit Colour Palette.
13 February, 2016
Updated Twitter Blue and added Spotify Green, GitHub Black, Behance Blue and RSS Orange.
1 September, 2015
Added a full Instagram Colour Palette.
31 August, 2015
Corrected Instagram Blue and LinkedIn Blue. Added WhatsApp Green and Dropbox Blue.
9 July, 2014
Added Vine Green and Snapchat Yellow.
17 January, 2013
Added colour for Quora Burgundy.
29 December, 2012
Fixed the colours for Twitter Blue, Google+ Red, Vimeo Green, Linkedin Blue, Instagram Blue, Flickr Pink, Tumblr and Foursquare. Sources were cited for Facebook Blue, Twitter Blue, Google+ Red, YouTube Red, Vimeo Green, Linkedin Blue, Instagram Blue, Pinterest Red, Flickr Pink, Tumblr Dark Turquoise and Foursquare Logo Blue.
- Facebook Blue was selected from the
background-colorin the Facebook header
- Twitter Blue was eye-dropped from the flat Twitter logo. Credit: Forrest Corbett
- Google+ Red was selected from the
<h1> colorand gradient in the sign up button.
- YouTube Red was selected from the
bottom-borderof the tabs on pages such as https://www.youtube.com/sports. According to YouTube, the single-colour logo can only be black or white—there is no red option.
- Vimeo Green was selected from the Vimeo style sheet.
- Linkedin Blue was selected from the 2 colour reverse logo on LinkedIn. Credit: Forrest Corbett
- Instagram Blue was selected from the
colorof the logo on Instagram
- Flickr Pink was eye-dropped from the Flickr logo and the
- Tumblr Dark Turquoise was taken from the background-color of Tumblr.
- Foursquare Logo Blue was taken from the Foursquare Brandbook
- Pinterest Red was eye-dropped from the Pinterest logo.
- Quora Burgundy was eye-dropped from the Quora logo Credit: Shannon Young.
- Snapchat Yellow was selected from the Snapchat stylesheet
- Vine Green was selected from the Vine stylesheet