Here are some more filters in the style of Instagram (or Hipstamatic, etc.) as Photoshop Actions. If you missed the first round, be sure to check them out.
Even if you’re new to Photoshop, you should be able to make use of these using the instructions below.
How to use these filters
- Download and unzip the filter.
- Open the image you want to edit in Photoshop (for best results, a single-layered image should be selected).
- Double-click the .ATN file
- Make sure the Actions window is open by selecting
Window > Action
- In the Actions window, select the name of your action (it is usually one level below a folder) and press the play button. This should apply the filter to your image.
Filters by MissRocketQueen
Filters by dbox
Filters by Primaluce
That’s all of the filters we have to share for now. Hopefully this will make your photos look better with minimal effort. Don’t forget to look at 10 Instagram-style filters for Photoshop for even more filters.